New Year, New Career!
“2018 is the YEAR to make a change in your career.
Don’t let anyone or anything stop you.” Jane Moughon
What You will Learn:
• Careers that Fit Your Personality
• Your Strengths to add to your resume
• How to answer and ask questions in an interview
• Learn Life-Changing questions to ask Yourself
• Prepare Your Professional Resume
• Master Interviewing skills and experience a practice interview
• Learn the Soft skills that Employers are begging for
• Determine how to set Yourself Apart from other applicants and employees
• Understand an Overview of business and what employers want from employees
• Learn How to Be so Valuable at work that you may get a promotion and raise
• Explore over 75 tips and hacks for success that other candidates don’t know
• Get list of over 100 job titles to apply for (without flipping burgers)
• Learn the jaw-dropping question to ask in an interview
What others have said about this course:
“The best part of this class was the information on how to interview and format a resume to set yourself apart from other applicants.”
“It’s a great class for job and career preparation. Jane also teaches the personal and emotional aspects of career readiness in a way that transfers over to daily life.”
“This class was so incredibly helpful. I learned all sorts of things about interviews and working with different people. It’s the best training for getting and keeping a job.”
SHOULD YOU TAKE THIS COURSE? Do any of these apply to you?
• First Job?
• New Job?
• Better Boss?
• Want a Promotion?
• Re-Entering Job Market?
• Want Less Stress?
• High School Student?
• College Student?
• Home School Student?
• New/updated Resume?
• Direction for New Job/Career?
• Confidence or Practice in interviewing?
• Want an Extra Edge to get the job?
• Want Bigger Paycheck?